The specimen is approximately 2.8 cm long and has a yellowish-beige body with a dark brown head. It became very active; it walked around the edge of the cup and even tried to climb up the sides. It has several hairs around its face and body - the creature probably uses these to sense the environment around it. It also has several pairs of legs. These were mostly the same color as the body except for the tips of the legs, which were a darker brown and possibly also used for sensing its environment. When flipped on its back, it was very efficient at getting back on its legs. The specimen also has a segmented body. It moves by curling at the last segment furthest from its head and then curling up further and further along its body until it reaches its head.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Sounds like a cool experiment 3 days 2 hours ago
- I like the amount of 3 days 2 hours ago
- Comment 3 days 3 hours ago
- Good paragaph, your reasearch 3 days 3 hours ago
- You have good content in your 3 days 4 hours ago
- Sounds like a very 3 days 4 hours ago
- Pretty good paragraph! I 3 days 9 hours ago
- There was a nice way this 3 days 9 hours ago
- It seemed a bit like a stream 3 days 9 hours ago
- Comments 3 days 10 hours ago