The specimen is approximately 2.8 cm long and has a yellowish-beige body with a dark brown head. It became very active; it walked around the edge of the cup and even tried to climb up the sides. It has several hairs around its face and body - the creature probably uses these to sense the environment around it. It also has several pairs of legs. These were mostly the same color as the body except for the tips of the legs, which were a darker brown and possibly also used for sensing its environment. When flipped on its back, it was very efficient at getting back on its legs. The specimen also has a segmented body. It moves by curling at the last segment furthest from its head and then curling up further and further along its body until it reaches its head.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Nice paragraph! I think in 1 hour 56 min ago
- I think when you cite your 2 hours 5 min ago
- Very well-written paragraph! 2 hours 16 min ago
- First sentence 4 hours 41 min ago
- Good 4 hours 42 min ago
- Good 4 hours 44 min ago
- There are some editorial 1 day 48 min ago
- This seems like a taxonomy of 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think this paragraph is 1 day 1 hour ago
- Good paragraph! I'd try to 4 days 4 hours ago