The creature has an off white and segmented body. Through out the creature's body there seem to be small brown dots located along the left side. It moves by scrunching its segments; however, movement is very limited and overall does not display much displacement. The creature's head is a darker brown shade and has even darker accents. The creature was presented with woodchips; however, the creature rarely interacted with the woodchips. When the woodchips were moved, the creature made little to no attempt to move towards the woodchips. Furthermore, when the creature was physically moved within the cup away from its original spot, the creature made no attempt to return to its previous spot and continue to curl up in place. The observed creature had many legs; however, the not all the legs seem to be used solely for walking, but also for a suction type feature. The creature measures 15 cm long when fully stretched, but the creature was rarely fully stretched and was usually curled up, seemingly in a defensive manner. The creature seemed to be mostly curled up towards the tail end.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Sounds like a cool experiment 3 days 2 hours ago
- I like the amount of 3 days 2 hours ago
- Comment 3 days 3 hours ago
- Good paragaph, your reasearch 3 days 3 hours ago
- You have good content in your 3 days 4 hours ago
- Sounds like a very 3 days 4 hours ago
- Pretty good paragraph! I 3 days 9 hours ago
- There was a nice way this 3 days 9 hours ago
- It seemed a bit like a stream 3 days 9 hours ago
- Comments 3 days 10 hours ago