It is likely to be a larva. It is hard to see its eyes. There are about ten segments of its body. The length of it is 1.8cm and the width is about 0.3cm. The length of each of its leg is about 0.1cm. Its tail is rolled up in most of the time. Its weight should be pretty light. Its head is brown and the reason for that is unknown. Its body is cream-colored. The area which connects its head and body is both brown and yellow. It has about six pairs of legs. It only uses its first three pairs to move and it does not move a lot. This creature should be a multiped, a polymera and an invertebrate. It looks like it doesn't move with any purpose. It also doesn't climb the wall. It turns up its head a few times for no reason. It has almost no reaction to the outside world. I can't understand what's the meaning of these actions even though we both are organisms on the same planet. How pity are we?
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Sounds like a cool experiment 3 days 2 hours ago
- I like the amount of 3 days 2 hours ago
- Comment 3 days 3 hours ago
- Good paragaph, your reasearch 3 days 3 hours ago
- You have good content in your 3 days 4 hours ago
- Sounds like a very 3 days 4 hours ago
- Pretty good paragraph! I 3 days 9 hours ago
- There was a nice way this 3 days 9 hours ago
- It seemed a bit like a stream 3 days 9 hours ago
- Comments 3 days 10 hours ago