This maggot is white and has what appears to be a brown head. It has white hairs on its body and many legs. its hind legs appear to have some kind of suction mechanism. It seems to be attracted to a piece of wood chip almost nawing at it. Its very good at orienting itself and rolling over off its back when I rolled it over multiple times. It moves a lot and crawls when its aggrevated but doesnt crawl very fast. Its squashy and soft to the touch but very hard to grasp or pick up with just your fingers. Its approxiemtly 15 millimeters but I'd conclude that its propably longer because its body is not fully extended due to the fact that it doesnt have a hard exoskeleton. It also tends to stay at the edge of the cup and stays away from the middle.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- I thought your paragraphs 1 day 10 hours ago
- Great paragraph! I think the 1 day 10 hours ago
- Interesting topic! I would 1 day 10 hours ago
- Interesting topic, I think 2 days 9 hours ago
- Overall this is nicely 2 days 9 hours ago
- There is a general nice topic 2 days 9 hours ago
- Great job summarizing the 2 days 9 hours ago
- I think the paragraph has 2 days 9 hours ago
- I think the paragraph would 2 days 9 hours ago
- Comment 2 days 11 hours ago