Morrill 337 Display
To use the large flat-screen display in Morrill 337 follow these directions:
- Find the appropriate cable (HDMI, VGA, or DVI) and run the cable carefully so that it will not be pulled or damaged.
- If you need an adaptor, attach the adaptor to the CABLE first, before connecting to your computer.
- Connect via HDMI (preferred) or VGA. If the last person using the display was using the same source and did not power off the display, it may simply turn on.
- If the display does NOT turn on automatically, find the control on the back of the display at the lower, right-hand corner: it is a small square joystick in a recessed ring. Press the joystick in momentarily (click it) and the display should turn on.
- If it set to the wrong source, click the joystick again to display a directional menu, go RIGHT to select Source and click again. A row of sources will be available along the top. Move left or right to select the appropriate source and click to accept.
- The display will turn off by itself after a few minutes. Or you can power it off using the directional menu: go down and click.
When you're finished, please dress the cables nicely over the hook for the next person.
Note: The remote is in the office of Steven Brewer (5-2272) if you need to access some setting not available via the menus.